Cellulite is a female skin condition that appears on the thighs, abdomen, hips and buttocks of a woman. It usually affects women who have passed the puberty stage. It appears as padded, peeled orange skin caused by the visibility of adipose tissues showing through ruptured connective tissues.
The sights is horrible, it makes the affected part look wrinkled and ugly. Although cellulite has no life threatening effects, people abhor it because of how ugly and wrinkled it makes the affected part look. Want to get your smooth skin back? Follow these homemade cellulite treatment procedures that teach how to use coffee grounds to cure cellulite.
Homemade cellulite medication
The major ingredient use for this cellulite treatment procedure is coffee grind. There is a disparity in the position of orthodox and alternative medication about caffeine efficacy of using caffeine to eliminate cellulite.Due to positive reports submitted by people using caffeine for cellulite treatment, one cannot help but to agree to its efficacy.
So, without much ado, here is how to prepare the coffee grind to treat cellulite
1. The first step is to pick a piece of newspaper or a very clean towel doubled or layered to offer stiff protection against staining and spilling on the floor. You don’t want to go through the tedious task of removing stains from the floor coverings do you?
2. Next, take the coffee grounds and pour into a medium bowl and put into a microwave for 15 minutes. Check the coffee at intervals; make sure it is not hot but warm. Alternatively, if you don’t want to go through this procedure, you can also use steeped coffee for the preparation
3. Once the coffee is brewed, massage your buttocks, thighs, abdomen and other affected parts with the coffee ground. This process helps to reduce cellulite as well as exfoliating the skin.
4. After massaging cover the area with a plastic wrap or seaweed to enable absorption of caffeine into the skin and break down of cellulite. Seaweed is used in this medication because it helps to improve skin elasticity and fat absorption.
5. After completing these processes to this stage, the next stage is to leave for 5 to 10 minutes after which you can remove the plastic cap or seaweed and finally wash off the coffee.
Coffee ground is known to provide temporary solution to cellulite but if it is used overtime, it can treat cellulite permanently without side effects.
To get the best from this treatment, never expect immediate result, just take your mind off it while consistently applying the cellulite medication, and before you know it, your skin will be restored back to its normal condition!