Many small business owners are still unaware of the power of text message marketing. In this Moto Message review we will take a look at why a business owner who is looking to take advantage of the advances in modern technology might want to use a company such as Moto Message for their text message advertising campaigns.
First off… If you are not familiar with just how easy it is to start advertising to your customers on their mobile phones then take a look at the article titled restaurant text messaging. That will give you a good run down on the simplicity of it all.
Now that you are up to speed with how all of this works, why should you consider using Moto Message versus any of a number of other companies out there? I am going to keep this short and sweet.
- Moto Message has the easiest to use dashboard in the industry for setting up and controlling your advertising campaigns.
- They have marketing tools available. These include posters, flyers, and other things that you can easily download, print out, and get started the day you sign up with them.
- Cost – It is free to try out for the first month. If you follow the plan outlined you will gain more business. And it won’t cost you anything for the extra dollars that are added to your bottom line in the first 30 days.
- No Contract to sign. You have no money at risk. No obligation. If you find that advertising to your customers in this way is not for you (or your customers) you can simply stop your service with them.
- All unused text credits roll over from month to month. Most other companies don’t do that for you.
That last point really makes the point of why you want to be dealing with a company like Moto Message for your text message advertising needs. They understand what it is like for a small business person because they are all small business people themselves. Not some upper echelon corporate types that will try and wring as much money out of you as they can.
You can find out more regarding text message marketing and sms promotion campaigns over at the Mad Progress Marketing blog. There is also an excellent article with the title Advertising Via Text Messaging over at Ezine Articles that you can take a look at for more information on the subject.